Cash Flow Policy
- The cash flow is further used for strengthening the life sciences and materials sciences businesses by means of selective acquisitions.
- As the occasion arises, the company may choose to buy back shares, if excess cash is available in the context of a medium-term analysis of primary cash-flow allocation requirements and a sustained strong investment grade rating.
- DSM will continue its systematic, risk management-oriented hedging strategy.
Additionally, DSM is leaving its cash allocation priorities unchanged:
- CAPEX for organic growth
- Dividend (stable and preferably rising)
- Cash return to shareholders