The aspect of my work that excites and inspires me the most is...
Bringing people together to create platforms and conditions that can help science to flourish, and building successful partnerships that meet our strategic needs.
I think that open innovation and external collaboration is important in my field because...
We can only realize the very best ideas by acknowledging the different primary objectives of all partners, such as universities, institutes, and other companies and parties that we work with. At DSM, we do this through our DSM Science Community, where we can connect all these partners and utilize internal and external know-how to create Brighter Living.
Key areas of interest and expertise
- Bio-based economy
- Food science
- Project/program management
- Open innovation
- Intellectual asset management
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- M.Sc., Food Sciences & Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
I represent DSM in the following external collaborations:
- Biobased Industries Joint Undertaking
- BE-BASIC Foundation
- Topconsortia voor Kennis en Innovatie (TKI)
Delft, The Netherlands