geniVida® is a unique genistein-based ingredient for women‘s health from DSM. It offers documented short-term relief (menopause symptom relief including reduction of hot flushes) and long-term (bone health) benefits.
Genistein is a plant isoflavone linked to numerous healthy benefits found in an Asian diet: geniVida® is pure genistein.
geniVida® from DSM offers various benefits:
- Human efficacy data is available
- Rapid relief of menopause symptoms gives consumers good reason to believe in long-term bone health benefits
- The product is consumer-tested and proven
- geniVida® is a high-quality branded product
- High purity (European production)
- Patented process
- Only geniVida® comes with its own specific safety package
- It comes in Aglycone form – and is directly absorbed
- Has demonstrated bioavailability
- Allergen-free, GMO-free, pesticide/herbicide-free
- Comes with registration dossier and full support
- GMP / ISO production.
Tablet grade form is available for easy formulating (geniVida® TG).
Human Placebo-controlled trials have proved the health benefits of geniVida®.
It’s consumer tested and accepted; allergen, GMO, and pesticide/herbicide free, has demonstrated absorbtion and has branded ingredient identity and security.
geniVida® is a pure-fine crystalline powder for use in dairy and other food-related applications.
geniVida® TG is a fine granular product with good flow characteristics ideally suited to dietary supplement applications such as tableting.
geniVida® really works!
geniVida® reduces hot flushes.
In a placebo-controlled scientific study, 30mg of geniVida® brand genistein, taken once daily as a single tablet, significantly reduced the number and duration of hot flushes in menopausal women.
Summary of results:
- Hot flush reduction was measured in a few weeks (4wks: - 30%, 12wks: - 44%)
- More than 90% of women could feel the benefits
- Mood scores for women taking geniVida®also improved
- geniVida® is a safe and effective alternative for the treatment of menopausal symptoms.