DSM offers pharmaceutical development services, analytical development services, and packaging services for dosage form pharmaceuticals.
With numerous annual product launches and almost four decades of experience on site, our services bring added value to customers in terms of cost reduction and accelerated time to market.
Our Greenville, North Carolina facility has a group of scientists and project managers dedicated exclusively to providing pharmaceutical development and analytical development services. Customers can consequently minimize the expense of tech transfers leading to launch and commercial supply.
- Drug substance characterization
- Preformulation studies
- Formulation development
- Solid dosage clinical trial material manufacturing
- ICH / custom stability studies
- Evaluation of new delivery technologies
- Analytical method development / validation
Lyophilization cycle optimization
DSM has a Packaging Services Group with capabilities integrated into the entire portfolio of pharmaceutical manufacturing services provided at our Greenville facility. Significant value is provided in terms of vendor recommendations, process optimization, pallet pattern creation, CAD-designed packaging, and component coordination.
- Packaging engineering
- Graphic design
- Domestic and international pharmacopoeia regulations
- Primary and secondary packaging
- Material selection and testing