ROXAZYME® G2 – Simplifying complexity
ROXAZYME® G2 is a specific blend of beta-glucanases, cellulases and xylanases which improves the efficiency of energy utilization in cereals and cereal by-products. It has shown to increase the metabolic energy of cereals by as much as 8%.
Customers have been benefitting from the power of ROXAZYME® for over 20 years, improving performance in:
- Broiler chickens – improved liveweight gain and superior feed conversion
- Fattening turkeys – faster growth, more efficient birds
- Laying hens – increased rate of lay from less feed
- Ducks – more efficient feed use and faster growth
- Piglets – improving performance
Increased performance brings better financial returns for producers.
By improving digestibility, ROXAZYME® G2 also improves the condition of the litter, creating a better environment for birds.
Forms and stability
The free-flowing, low-dust and heat stable formulation of ROXAZYME® G2 makes it suitable for premix, basemix or finished feeds. It is also available in liquid form for post-pelleting liquid applications.