Getting more from lipase in baking
Panamore® for dough strengthening
You can use Panamore® for dough strengthening at lower dosages than traditional ingredients, improving dough tolerance for easier handling and producing a higher quality loaf – at reduced cost.
Our Panamore® family is also extremely versatile. It’s compatible with all types of flour, whatever your bread variety or processing method. Furthermore, by using our enzymes instead of ingredients like DATEM you can reduce your carbon footprint by 90%.
- Improves the quality of bread, creating a softer, ‘just baked’ feel
- Alternative to DATEM with no effect on texture, appearance or taste
- Helps your bread stay softer and fresher for longer
- Suitable for all types of flour, all year round
- Reduces your carbon footprint by up to 90%
- Supported by our bright scientists on three continents (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Panamore® Golden: A DATEM alternative that gives your bread a crispy crust with better oven spring.
- Panamore® Spring: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (SSL) and Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate (CSL) alternative that gives your bread greater softness and volume.