Differentiate, improve and sustain all kind of cheese types
Reliable cheese coagulants
We provide reliable and efficient coagulation solutions for all types of cheese. Choose from our portfolio to confidently deliver consistent whey processing at a competitive price, uncompromised taste and preservation free claims.
Enzymes for taste and texture
Our enzymes act as a palette to create cheeses with authentic international tastes and textures and a world of variation.
This set of enzymes also contains selected products for very specific processes e.g. creating clean tasting bleached whey.
Our coagulants and enzymes:
- Sustain your process by reliable coagulation
- Improve your cheese and process by adding specific functional benefits
- Develop taste and texture to make your cheese stand out
- Meet specific process requirements.
- Maxiren® is a range of fermentation produced 100% pure chymosin. Delivers high yields and consistent quality for all cheese types.
- Fromase® is a range of microbial coagulants from the fungus Rhizomucor miehei suitable for all cheese types. Stands for the purest microbial rennet on the market.
- Suparen® is a microbial coagulant from the fungus Cryphonectria parasitica with properties close to that of calf rennet with high thermolability. Especially suited for Swiss cheeses like Emmental or Maasdammer and hard cheeses like Parmesan or Pecorino.
- Piccantase® is a range of lipases; derived from both animal and fermentation, used for unique taste development in white cheese like feta or hard cheese like Parmesan.
- Accelerzyme® is a range of proteases and peptidases, specifically aimed at accelerating ripening times, optimising taste characteristics and avoiding bitterness.
- MaxiBright® is a peroxidase for clean-tasting, whiter whey (after annatto treatment) without benzoate additions.