Putting food transparency to the test
The new Delvotest® Fast portfolio includes two reliable residual antibiotic tests and an automated reader.
Our unique Delvotest® Fast BT cassette method for detecting beta latams and tetracyclines is robust, cleaner, and easier to handle than any other fast method on the market today.
Delvotest® Fast BT is complemented by the Delvotest® Fast Go Max - a touch-screen device with integrated camera that automatically reads the Delvotest® Fast BT cassettes
Meanwhile the Delvotest® Fast BL is a strip test that detects residual beta lactams.
Peace of mind for dairy manufacturers
Ultimately, our Delvotest® Fast solution removes the subjectivity of the naked eye, guaranteeing you full and accurate results and traceability at all stages of the dairy production process.
It’s just the latest addition to our gold standard Delvotest® portfolio of antibiotic residue tests; and all part of our mission at DSM to serve dairy manufacturers more effectively - and enable better (and safer) food for everyone.
- Accurate and reliable readings of antibiotic residues
- Fast results that can be shared in real-time
- Supported by DSM’s application experts
- Delvotest® Fast BL strip test for detecting residual beta lactam
- Delvotest® Fast BT, cassette method test that detects beta lactam and tetracyclines
- Delvotest® Fast Go Max, a touch-screen device for reading Delvotest® Fast BT in a few seconds