Delvotest® for Milk Control Laboratories
Delvotest® - the industry’s gold standard in antibiotic residue testing in milk
Delvotest® is easy to use and covers the broadest spectrum of antibiotic residues in the industry. It is known for its reliability and accuracy with detection levels closest to Maximum Residue Levels and Safe Tolerance Levels (US). Therefore, Delvotest® is chosen as the national reference test in most countries worldwide.
Delvo®Scan – automated test readings
Delvo®Scan was developed to offer Milk Control Laboratories and Dairies the possibility to read Delvotest excluding the influence of the human factor. Delvo®Scan provides a fully automated option for reading and documenting tests results of Delvotest® plates as well as ampoules. What’s more, our software saves the results in a standard format so that they can easily be imported into data management systems. All in all, our Delvotest® range improves the quality of the antibiotic residue testing, offering independent readings and traceability.
Delvotest® range benefits
- Microbial and fast tests which can be used complementary, throughout the whole milk supply chain
- High reliability and accuracy - low number of false results
- Detection the widest range of antibiotics
- Unique microbial test with high sensitivity on tetracyclines
- Detection of antibiotic residues close to international standards
- AFNOR & AOAC certified and national reference test in most countries