Shaping a sustainable coatings future. Together.
Discover what you may have missed
During the ECS Conference, Dragos Popescu, Robert van den Berg-Jeths and Bas Tuitelaars from DSM gave presentations on the latest advances in sustainable coatings:
- “Low temperature curing powder coatings suitable for heat sensitive substrates” by Dragos Popescu
- “Powder Polyester Resins for Excellent Corrosion Protection” by Robert van den Berg Jeths
- “Health Risk-Free Resins for a Better Future, based on fatty acid modified polyurethane dispersions” by Bas Tuijtelaars
The ECS Conference was held on April 3 and 4, 2017. For more information, visit the ECS Conference website.
DSM's recyclable stand
Our stand was almost completely made out of recycable materials (like cardboard) and carried DSM’s sustainable solutions:
- Uralac® Ultra. Powder coating solutions for heat-sensitive substrates
- Effect Resins. Printable coatings with a touch
- Food Contact Compliant. New self-crosslinking acrylics for printing
- Decovery®. Plant-based resins for interior wall paint
- Decovery®. Plant-based resins for interior industrial wood
- Natural Matt. Protect the natural beauty of wood
- Deco range NeoCryl® TX-208. Non-dripping flow
- Waterborne UV. Fast drying resins solutions for industrial applications
- Deco range NeoPac™ PU-580. Keep the fresh air in
- Niaga®. Niaga® engineered adhesives: enabling endless material re-use
These are DSM’s eco-friendly innovations that have been displayed during the ECS.