Amsterdam - things to do
- Stroll around some of Amsterdam’s beautiful parks: Vondelpark, Rembrandtpark, Amstelpark, Erasmuspark
- Visit Oude Kerk (old church) or Begijnhof Chapel – oases of contemplation and reflection.
- Rent a bike – explore the city like the locals do
- Explore the canals: wander along the canal belt on foot or take a cruise.
- It’s spring, and the flowers are in bloom! See Amsterdam’s tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens and the world famous Flower Strip – just a short train or bus ride away. Or visit the fragrant floating flower market on the Singel canal.
More challenging but very worthwhile: Anne Frank House, Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum
Keep it near in-cos…
For those with limited time, the local Oud-Zuid & de Pijp neighbourhoods have a lot to offer.