ASSE Safety 2016, for OSH professionals who want to achieve exceptional safety results
Atlanta, GA, USA
26 Jun 2016 to 29 Jun 2016
DSM Dyneema will be present at ASSE Safety 2016 at booth #2335. We will discuss the results of a joint survey on hand injuries and provide other important workplace safety information. DSM Dyneema will conduct demonstrations showcasing the high-performance benefits of cut-resistant gloves made with Dyneema® Diamond Technology.
Reducing the occurrence and severity of hand injuries
DSM Dyneema will provide ASSE attendees with educational information on advanced hand protection, including:
- Insights from a survey on workplace hand injuries and factors affecting workers' use of protection gloves, including comfort and dexterity (survey commissioned jointly by DSM Dyneema, ASSE, and Majestic Glove)
- Implications of changes to key global standards for protective gloves
- Demonstrations that showcase the hidden dangers of fiberglass reinforcement in cut-resistant gloves
Up to Level A4 protection with Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber is 40% lighter (less dense) than aramid fiber. And it offers a 200% improvement in cut resistance over standard Dyneema® fiber. As a result it offers up to ANSI Level A4 cut protection.
Comfortable protection lowers risks and costs
Gloves made with Dyneema® achieve the same or better cut performance as comparable products - with considerably thinner fibers.
- Outperform on cut resistance with improved comfort
- Longer lasting and able to launder
- Fiberglass-free improves comfort, reduces skin irritation
Enhanced protection with Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber is 40% lighter (less dense) than aramid fiber. And it offers a 200% improvement in cut resistance over standard Dyneema® fiber.
Where to buy
Only cut-resistant gloves made with Dyneema® carry the Dyneema® diamond. Only our licensed partners make them. Find cut-resistant gloves with Dyneema® by clicking the button below.