Historically, photopolymers have been slow and expensive to develop for vat polymerization technologies; coupled with inadequate performance and high margins, their use in high volume applications are limited.
New business models, open print technology and advancements in chemistry are accelerating material development and opening up new production applications for additive. Origin and DSM are combining chemistry expertise, advanced print technology and an economical cost model.
In this webinar, Origin and DSM discuss:
- Photopolymer development for SLA and DLP technologies
- Benefits in open vs closed systems for material development
- Speeding up iteration cycles through collaboration and the development of Somos® QuickGen 500
- Programmable photopolymerization
- What’s next for the photopolymer industry