Expressed as unit per kg air-dry food with energy density of 4000 kcal ME/kg of dry matter. The dietary vitamin concentration should be corrected for energy density if the food energy density is greater than 4000 kcal/kg.
|Category/Phase||Vit. A(1)||Vit. D3||Vit. E(2)||Vit. K3 (Menadione)(3)||Vit. B1||Vit. B2||Vit. B6||Vit. B12(4)||Niacin||d-Panto thenic acid||Folic acid||Biotin(5)||Vit. C (6)||Choline||ß-carotene (7)|
(1) Vitamin A: preformed vitamin A is vital in diets for cats.
(2) Vitamin E: supplemental levels should at least be 10 mg/kg of dry food for each 1% of PUFA in the diet. Higher levels are recommended to support the total antioxidant capacity of dogs and cats.
(3) Vitamin K as Menadione: supplementation is particularly important in canned cat foods that contains >25% fish when fed for long period of time.
(4) Vitamin B12: higher levels of supplementation might be needed in vegetarian diets as plants are a poor source of this vitamin.
(5) ROVIMIX® Biotin: Higher level is recommended for the improvement of coat and skin condition for cats and dogs.
(6) Use ROVIMIX® STAY-C® 35 for reducing loss during processing and supporting the total antioxidant capacity of dogs and cats.
(7) ROVIMIX® ß-carotene: recommended for supporting the total antioxidant capacity of dogs and cats and as a modulator of immune function.
|Vitamin activity (active substance)||Conversion factor from active substance to vitamin form|
|1 IU Vitamin A (retinol)||0,344 μg Vitamin A acetate (retinyl acetate)|
|1 IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||0,025 μg Vitamin D3|
|1 μg 25OHD3||40 IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)|
|1,0 mg Vitamin E (tocopherol)||1,0 mg DL- α-Tocopheryl acetate|
|1,0 mg Vitamin K3 (menadione)||2,0 mg Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (MSB)
2,3 mg Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite (MNB)
|1,0 mg Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||1,088 mg Thiamine mononitrate
1,12 mg Thiamine hydrochloride
|1,0 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||1,215 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|1,0 mg d-Pantothenic acid||1,087 mg Calcium d-pantothenate
2,174 mg Calcium dl-pantothenate
|1,0 mg Biotin||1 mg D-Biotin|
|1,0 mg Vitamin C||1 mg L-Ascorbic acid|
|1,0 mg Choline||1,15 mg Choline chloride|
Broilers: Starter, Grower, Finisher.
Broiler breeders: Starter/Grower (Pullets), Layers and male breeders
Turkeys: Starter, Grower, Finisher.
Turkey breeders: Starter, Grower, Layers and male breeders
Hens and Duck layers, Layers breeders, Ducks and Geese, Partridges, Quails and pheasants, Ostrich and Emu
Fattening Pigs: Pre-starter, Starter, Grower, Finisher.
Breeders: Replacement gilts, Sows, Boars
Calves, milk replacer, Heifers, Beef cattle, Beef cows, Dairy cows, Breeding bulls Sheep & Goats
Foals, Leisure horses, Race horses, Mares and Stallions, Rabbits, Mick & Foxes
Dogs and cats
Salmon / Trout, Carp/Tilapia/Cat-fish, Eels, Seabream/Seabass, Shrimp
Ask a question. Learn more about our products. Get technical specs for your production. We're here to help.