DSM offers a taste of the future at FiSA 2012
The stand features a wide array of products, including a full range of dairy ingredients showcasing DSM’s integrated dairy solutions from enzymes and cultures, to a broad portfolio of nutrients. There will be a variety of prototypes and on-stand events for visitors to enjoy, including a celebration of the 100th anniversary of vitamins.
“The concept for this year’s event is a supermarket of the future, showcasing DSM’s commitment to providing innovative, forward-looking solutions for local markets,” comments Eduardo Estrada, President LA & VP HNH, Latin America at DSM. “Consumers can find our ingredients on supermarket shelves all over the world and we look forward to demonstrating how our ingredients can bring real innovation to our customers’ current and future brands.”
Visitors to the stand are treated to a variety of prototypes showcasing DSM’s broad product portfolio. Demonstrating DSM’s total dairy solutions, visitors can sample a low-lactose yogurt, made using DELVO®YOG, a range of versatile yogurt cultures designed to offer taste and texture solutions for each specific application, as well as delicious cheeses made with DSM’s numerous dairy enzymes and cultures. Freshly baked goods will also be available to sample, including muffins made with DSM’s innovative CakeZyme®, delivering quality enhancement and shelf life extension in cakes, and with an enhanced nutritional profile thanks to added nutrients.
DSM’s broad omega-3 portfolio will be on display, including the MEG-3® brand from recently acquired Ocean Nutrition Canada. Through this leading range of marine bio-lipids, DSM has strengthened and complemented its recently established global Nutritional Lipids platform - growing its position in the Americas and Europe dietary supplement market by adding fish-oil derived omega-3 fatty acids to its portfolio and leveraging its forms, encapsulation and emulsification technologies to expand its range of applications and products.
DSM is also demonstrating its commitment to providing a breadth of nutritional solutions for all consumer groups with on example being its vegetarian omega-3 range. Experts will be on hand to discuss the health benefits that manufacturers can bring to a variety of food, beverage and dietary supplements with products such as life’sDHA®, Fruitflow™ and PeptoPro®, as well as its ranges of antioxidants and carotenoids.
DSM is sharing its insights at the show’s conference:
- At 10.20 on 18th September, DSM’s Giovani Saggioro discusses the uses of Fruitflow as a new opportunity in cardiovascular health applications
- At 10.40 on 18th September, Renata Razuk, delves into the health benefits of DHA Omega 3 and the related opportunities for food fortification
- At 16.00 on 20th September, Giovani Saggioro shares DSM’s insight into innovative options for the sports’ nutrition market
DSM is also offering its expertise in the show’s seminar sessions:
- Marc Arts discusses the high speed milk testing kit for antibiotic residue, Delvotest BLF, and the revolutionary Pack-Age packaging solution for the natural ripening of cheese during his presentation ‘Innovation in food protection’ at 17.30 on 18th September
- On 19th September at 15.10, Renata Razuk demonstrates how to create new opportunities with Health Benefits in the food and beverage market.