Latest innovations & best practices
The online event features education-building resources, including sessions targeting three tracks: Material Science, Material Trends and Industry Applications. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in sustainability initiatives, bio-based plastics, automotive lightweighting and more. You will hear from industry veterans that have seen it all and get their perspective on the future of the materials science industry.
You can choose to attend sessions from different tracks:
Material Science Track: Gain the latest insights in polymer science best practices from DSM’s global team of material scientists. Session topics include:
- Sustainable Mobility, Connectivity, Safety and EMI Shielding
- Understanding Why and How Thermoplastics React to Liquids in Automotive Applications
- Lightweighting: Optimizing Part Design via Reliable Lifetime Prediction of Thermoplastic Materials
Material Trends Track: Engineering plastics is a complex industry that’s constantly evolving. Learn from industry experts and get their perspective on the future of the industry. Session topics include:
- Trends and Developments in Automotive Thermal Management Systems
- Safe for Use and Sustainability Trends in Food and Water Contact Applications
- Future of Mobility
- Large-Scale 3D Printing of Engineering Materials: PBT Powder Sintering
- Next-gen Materials Enable OEMs to Develop Safer, Cleaner and Smarter Vehicles
- On the Road with High Voltage
Industry Applications Track: Learn how we are working with automotive, electronics, and industrial customers to drive innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges. Session topics include:
- Overcoming Material Challenges in New E-Mobility Electrical Systems, and E-motor and Connector Designs
- Material Solutions for Automotive Air Management Applications
- PA46 Stanyl in Gears—Expanding to Low Temperature Applications
- Advanced Thermoplastic Composites—Expanding Functionality of Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Materials in Industry
- DSM Material Solutions for Consumer Goods
- Materials Solution for Challenging Technology in Two wheelers
- Pushing the Boundaries of Metal Replacement with High Tg Engineering Materials
- Making and Breaking the Electrical Power Distribution
Who should attend?
Senior engineering and design leaders in India and Southeast Asia seeking to improve automotive, electronics, electrical, consumer and industrial applications through material science innovation are encouraged to attend AMF. Engineers and designers looking to learn about innovative materials solutions that can be applied to applications in the above-mentioned industry sectors are also welcomed to join this virtual forum.
To be part of this unique event, please visit our registration page and sign-up! We look forward to seeing you at the virtual forum in two weeks!