Original equipment manufacturers and Tiers need a new generation of advanced materials as they switch from producing mostly internal combustion engines to electric vehicles. Plus, research shows it is important that technology development is informed by consumer preferences. Automotive Industries (AI) asked Tamim Sidiki, Global Marketing Director Mobility, DSM, to share what trends the company’s research has identified.
Download the PDF to read the article and learn about trends shaping electrification, including:
- The three key drivers of electrification—lightweighting, safety and sustainability
- The main drivers of high voltage charging
- How DSM supports fuel cell and hybrid vehicle development
- What DMS offers designers of semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles
- Why automotive companies should partner with DSM
At the core of DSM’s strategy is Safer, Lighter and more Sustainable EVs. We continue to invest in the further development of existing and new applications, in close cooperation with partners from across the value chain.
Contact us to learn more about our materials solutions for EV applications.