- SMT connectors and smart devices
- Appliances, kitchenware and cookware
- Auto exterior and interior structures
- Metal replacement
Stanyl B-MB, a biobased mass balancing solution
Stanyl B-MB, a biobased mass balancing route solution, enables customers to lower their carbon footprint without having to requalify their applications as these material have exactly the same properties as the 100% fossil based alternatives. Our mass balancing approach is in line with ISCC+ standards, a globally recognized sustainability certification, and Stanyl B-MB will be provided with ISCC+ certificate.
There are three Stanyl B-MB* grades available to three major segments:
- Stanyl® HGR3-W—a leading low wear and friction technology for combustion engine timing chain system—is the first Stanyl grade with B-MB raw materials
- Stanyl® TS200F6 B-MB is a reliable technology for surface mount technology (SMT) and colorful input/output connector solution for consumer electronics
- Stanyl® KS411 B-MB is a classic fiber grade for textiles as well as unique specialized industrial markets
If you would like to know more about our bio-based Stanyl grades, please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our Stanyl webpages here.
*Carbon footprint and sustainable content details can be provided on request.