K 2022 will focus on the most pressing issues of our time and provide a platform where the plastics and rubber industry can learn how to master the challenges that lie ahead. Global experts from industry and research will be showcasing groundbreaking innovations, ideas, and solutions for the world of today and tomorrow. Hot topics at K 2022 include the circular economy, digitization, climate protection, global networking, and finding the industry’s next generation of talent.
Visit the DSM Engineering Materials booth – in person or virtually
The DSM booth at K 2022 will focus on four areas: mobility, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, and sustainability. DSM experts will be on hand to conduct guided booth tours of these showcase areas and answer questions about the innovations and applications featured. Plus, the guided booth tours are also live streamed. Register today to attend virtually.
We will feature live streaming from the booth with special presentations. Hosting these presentations and live Q&A sessions will be external subject matter experts. Keynote speakers include:
- Michael Ulbrich, Managing Director, Accenture Chemicals, Global Sustainability Service Lead for Chemicals
- Jan Henke, Director, ISCC and MEO Carbon Solutions
- Arnoud Vlieger, Head of Product Development, Royal Ahrend
- Rüdiger Fox, CEO, Sympatex
- Jeroen Verhoeven, Vice President Value Chain Development , Neste Renewable Polymers & Chemicals
- Franz, Janson, Senior Principal Product Development Engineer, TE Connectivity
- Francisco Garcia Ferré, Technology Center Manager E-Mobility, ABB
- Clemens Ackermann, Dept. Managing Director & Research Coordinator, Arena 2036
- Gerard Koning, Manager Green Mobility, RAI Automotive
Guided Booth Tours, showcasing Sustainable Solutions, Future Mobility Innovations, Consumer Goods Innovations and Electronics & Electrical Innovations, by DSM Experts will be available.
Latest in polymer research, future materials and more
The innovation cycle for raw and auxiliary materials keeps getting faster and faster. At K 2022, companies will present developments in polymer research that will change the future of the industry. Materials of the future will be innovative, intelligent, sustainable, recyclable, resource-saving, and will include bio-polymers or functional polymers for the most diverse industries and applications.
In addition to the trade fair, seminars, and networking opportunities, K 2022 will offer several special features, including:
- Science Campus. A forum for research and teaching: universities, colleges and scientific institutes to present the latest research in the plastics and rubber industry.
- Circular Economy Pavilion. Exhibitors stationed here will provide data, facts and examples from best practice to inform you about the wide range of solutions that are available today related to the circular economy.
- Start-up Zone. The starting point for young, innovative companies setting out in the plastics and rubber industry.
- Rubberstreet. This permanent fixture at the K trade fair will once again serve as a great place to meet and learn more about flexible materials. Here you can check out the latest innovative products and processing techniques for rubbers and thermoplastic elastomers.
You can’t afford to be anywhere but Dusseldorf in October. Visit https://www.k-online.com/ to register, then plan to visit DSM in Hall 6 / B11. Also, if you cannot attend the show make sure to join our free live streamed K 2022 program, Oct. 19 – 20. Register today to attend virtually.