Cost reduction is always a consideration and Stanyl offers you unmatched performance enabling outstanding design and allowing you to do more with less.
- Stanyl boosts accuracy – its excellent tribological behavior (as much as 50% less wear vs. PPA) and low creep tendency (up to 30% less than PPA) create gear trains with high and constant accuracy
- Stanyl increases stiffness and strength retaining them around 30% higher at 150°C than PPA / PA66 allowing for higher torque loads
- Stanyl improves reliability and safety exhibiting high fatigue resistance (25% higher stresses at same number of cycles) and high impact strength (around 25% higher than comparable PPAs)
- Stanyl flows better – around 10-20% up on similar PPAs, cycling up to 30% faster
200m vehicles worldwide
Stanyl’s extreme performance has placed it in over 200m vehicles worldwide where it’s successfully used in actuators like:
The right grade for you
Stanyl comes in a variety of grades allowing you to select the right properties for each design application including: Glass-filled alternatives (TW200F6 and TW200F8)
- Optimized wear & friction grades (TW271F6, TW271F8)
- Carbon-fiber filled choices for extreme stiffness and fatigue requirements (TW241B3, TW200B6, TW272B6)
- Highly-filled grades for extreme applications (TW241F12, TW278F10)
See which type of Stanyl meets your material needs in our product database.