Flavored milk: taste, variety and sugar content key for continuing success
Based on an international consumer survey in US, China, Brazil, Spain and Germany, the report zooms in on consumer preferences and trends. It reveals that flavored milk consumption is soaring. Better taste and more flavor varieties are important in further stimulating demand, as well as addressing concerns on the sugar content in their dairy products.
Download the report and read:
- The latest trends on flavored milk
- New opportunities for this category
- Which countries enjoy the highest consumption
- Why people consume flavored milk
- And will the consumer concern on sugar in dairy hinder further growth of this category?