As a fruit grower and packer, you need to be able to maintain a fine balance between protecting your produce as effectively as possible - while meeting the growing consumer demand for healthy, safe and nutritious food. BioSpectra® 100SC enables you to achieve both goals.
Through its unique mode of action, BioSpectra® 100SC protects your fruit against a broad spectrum of diseases in a range of different fruits, including citrus, stone fruits, cherries, and pome fruits.
The active ingredient, Natamycin, is produced by a bacterial culture of Streptomyces natalencis following a strictly controlled fermentation process. and has shown no evidence of resistance development in the past decades.
Best of all? Natamycin is already widely used as a food additive across all major markets and is exempt from tolerance for in the U.S. for postharvest applications.
- Broad-spectrum activity against all major fungal postharvest diseases
- Naturally derived (Streptomyces natalensis)
- No evidence of resistance development to date
- Controls Thiabendazole, Imazalil, Pyrimethanil, and Fludioxonil resistant strains
- Exempt from tolerance in the United States
- Natamycin is an FDA approved active ingredient in food applications