DSM Biomedical provides advanced, efficacious and cost-effective solutions for the management and healing of wounds.
- Regenerative soft tissue repair
- Advanced wound care
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Antimicrobial / infection prevention
Meso Wound Matrix™ Scaffold is a thin, flexible, yet strong acellular biologic dermal substitute which helps to support the body's own regenerative tissue repair process.
Collagen Technologies - DSM produces animal derived collagen for use in a wide range of medical devices including applications for wounds.
Biomedical polyurethanes - medical-grade polyurethanes for use in films, foams and composite AWC dressings. more
Mechanical Devices – Capabilities include technologies around cell concentration, such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) more
Extracellular Matrix (ECM) processing and technology - More>
Collagen materials and technology - More>
- Purified collagen
- Solution and slurry processing
- Collagen blending and compounding
- Multiple configurations (sheets, putties, injectables, gels, three dimensional shapes, coatings, fibers, and powders)
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Draining wounds
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Tunneled/undermined wounds
- Surgical wounds and burns
- Venous ulcers