Medeor® Matrix for soft tissue repair
Preservation of native structure
- Excellent strength and pliability without crosslinking
- Open pore structure provides scaffold for cell infiltration
- Higher suture retention strength than competitive products 1,2
Designed with the surgeon in mind
- Available pre-hydrated, no wait time
- Available in large sizes (up to 20 x 30cm)
Proven in-vitro biologic activity
DSM invests in comprehensive analysis of our extracellular matrices to validate the gentle selectivity of the OPTRIX™ process, and to demonstrate the potential for increased biologic activity.
- Greater retention of TGF-β and VEGF relative to incumbent commercial products1, 2
- DSM, Data on File. In-vitro test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
- BioMaterials. 2010 Sep;31(27):6934-40.
Medeor® and Optrix™ are trademarks of DSM.
* The effects of these components on the performance of Medeor Matrix has not been clinically evaluated.