We believe in
lives for all.
Join us to make a positive impact
that benefits everyone.
We will become one of the most sustainable producers within our industry.
- In line with DSM’s sustainability roadmap we, by 2030, will reduce our GHG emissions by 30% in absolute numbers compared to 2016. As a means to achieve this, at least 75% of our purchased electricity will be renewable, and we will improve our overall energy efficiency annually by >1% on average.
- By 2020, will reduce all emissions-to-air from our operations by 40%.
- On top of this we will by 2022 have zero waste to landfill.
Everyone, and every location is committed. Step one to reducing our carbon footprint is to switch our sites to renewable energy. Our European operations are powered 100% by renewable electricity.
- Waalwijk site, The Netherlands, driving clean and sustainable operations. Read more>
- Pingtung site, Taiwan, taking key steps to a cleaner future. Read more>
- Shunde site, China, meeting demand for waterborne resins. Read more>
- Meppen site, Germany, embracing next generation sustainable operations. Read more>
- Santa Margarida site, Spain, saving energy - increasing efficiency. Read more>
- Zhangbin site, Taiwan, tackling waste the right way. Read more>