- 02 May 2017
- End Date:
- 03 May 2017
- New York, United States of America
- In attendance:
- Suppliers' Day 2017
DSM Reveals New Beauty Active at NYSCC Suppliers Day 2017
To celebrate the inaugural NYSCC event happening in New York City, DSM is also doing something new and introducing a new active to the world at this year’s NYSCC Suppliers Day.
Beauty enthusiasts attending the show will get a first look at BEAUACTIVE®, the new skin care technology that delivers multi-targeted action for pore and age-spot refinement. At DSM’s in-booth Collaboration Café, attendees can sit and refresh while having their questions answered by DSM’s lead scientist for the creation of this technology.
See what else you can expect from DSM at this year’s NYSCC Suppliers Day:
- Skin Care – Check out our new active, BEAUACTIVE® featuring in our new Transforming Power Cream and Pore and Age Spot Corrector. Experience hydration you can SEE with our live 3D Moisture Mapping Demo. Enter Pre-Emptive Beauty Care by fighting wrinkles before they form with our new Wrinkle Rebel Skin Smoothing Power Shot.
- Color Cosmetics - High Impact Makeup Bar – Try our Anti-Pollution BB Cushion, Gloss and Glide Lipstick and Lustrous Clump-Free Mascara featuring our star sensory modifier VALVANCE™ Touch 250!
- Sun Care - Experience new sensations in sun protection with our Voluptous Sun Mousse, Roll’n Go, Zero Mark Stick, UV Protecting Facial Mist and IN and OUT products for Blue Light Defense.
- Hair Care - Visit our Hair Care Texture Studio, with highly sensorial formulations to love your hair in all its forms.
Please also check all our upcoming launches at in-cosmetics London - continued to be rolled out exclusively at SCC Suppliers’ Day in New York.
Stay tuned and we are looking forward to welcoming all of you at our booth 1237 in May.
Suppliers’ Day is NYSCC’s flagship event and attracts nearly 8,000 attendees working in R&D and product development for the biggest brand manufacturers in beauty and personal care as well as emerging independents. Exhibitors, more than 400 in 2016, include the leading ingredient and raw materials suppliers as well as testing and quality control labs, machinery, packaging companies and professional service providers.