- TPC for soft, highly flexible applications
- Good UV and chemical resistance, excellent energy return
- Bio-based; reduces environmental impact and system costs
Arnitel® ID2045 is a TPC with unique properties such as resistance against high temperatures due to long term thermo-oxidative stability, as well as good UV resistance. The material is highly elastic with Shore D of 34 and does not show cracking or loss in gloss under UV exposure. Half of Arnitel® ID2045 material originates from bio-based feedstock.
Ideal for soft, flexible applications, this material prints twice as fast when compared to thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). It combines easy and fast printing with high performance characteristics enabled by excellent inter-layer adhesion due to its slower crystallization behavior. Arnitel® ID2045 has excellent energy return - 20-30% higher when compared to TPU and EVA.
The natural colored filament passes ISO 10993-10 Irritation/Intracutaneous reactivity testing, ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity testing and USP class VI tests for medical implants.
Arnitel® ID2045 is available in natural, black and gray and comes in 2.85 and 1.75 diameters.
- Highly elastic material for soft, flexible applications
- High UV and chemical resistance
- Excellent energy return
- Fast print speed
- 50% of the material originates from bio-based feedstock
- Passes USP class VI for medical implants and ISO qualifications for irritation and cytotoxicity
- Tested on multiple open platform FFF machines
- Shoe in-soles, midsoles
- Protective sport equipment such as mouthguards and glasses
- Wearables such as earbuds and smartwatch bands
- Flexible tools and electronics
- Prosthetics, splints
- Gaskets, tubes, wipers