Arnitel® ID2060 HT: Resists high temperature and chemicals
Arnitel® ID2060 HT is the first high performance TPC FFF material combining flexibility with prolonged high temperature use, chemical resistance and strength.
This combination makes it suitable for printing cold charge air ducts for demanding automotive under-the-hood applications as well as components for end-of-arm tooling.
Parts printed can sustain high-temperature of 175°C (1000 hrs) or 190°C (500 hrs), and chemicals such as EGR condensate.
Arnitel® ID2060 HT is available in black and comes in 2.85 and 1.75 diameters.
Key Benefits & Properties
- First high temperature TPC filament on the market
- A unique balance of flexibility, sustained high temperature and chemical resistance
- Prolonged high temperature performance: 175°C (1000
- hrs), 190°C (500 hrs)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Hardness of Shore D 61
- Air-fuel management systems, engine shields and covers for automotive
- Shutter system and front-end module components for automotive
- Gaskets and seals for automotive
- Aluminium & rubber replacement for light weighting applications in automotive under the hood
- End-of-arm tooling
- Tubes for home appliances