Arnite® T AM1210 (P)
- Well-known material with dielectric properties
- PBT powder for selective laser sintering
Arnite® T AM1210 (P) is the first material from DSM’s powder platform, offering customers a widely-known material in the industrial sector which can now be considered for small series production of end use parts.
As 3D printing evolves from prototyping to industrial manufacturing, customers need materials such as Arnite® T AM1210 (P) to meet their stringent demands. Current solutions do not meet application requirements for industrial applications, such as automotive electronics. Arnite® T AM1210 (P) has the same dielectric properties as material used in injection molding processes, making it a material engineers are familiar with and prepared to use.
Developed for a wide sinter window, the powder is extremely easy to print. Additionally, Arnite® T AM1210 (P) is environmentally friendly with a high reuse rate and is recyclable to the extent that the material can be brought back to the powder bed process.
- A well-known material that can be adopted quickly
- Dielectric properties for electrical insulation
- Extremely easy to print
- Improved dimensional stability due to lower moisture uptake
- Less waste due to >60% reuse rate
- Recyclable: material can be brought back to the powder bed process without any further handling
- Automotive Electronics