Arnite® T AM1210 (P)
- Well-known material with dielectric properties
- PBT powder for laser sintering
Arnite® T AM1210 (P) is the first material from DSM’s powder platform, offering customers a widely-known material in the industrial sector which can now be considered for small series production of end use parts.
As 3D printing evolves from prototyping to industrial manufacturing, customers need materials such as Arnite® T AM1210 (P) to meet their stringent demands. Current solutions do not meet application requirements for industrial applications, such as automotive electronics or applications that need to perform under high temperatures. Arnite® T AM1210 (P) has the same dielectric properties as material used in injection molding processes, making it a material engineers are familiar with and prepared to use.
Developed for a wide sinter window, the powder is extremely easy to print. Additionally, Arnite® T AM1210 (P) is environmentally friendly with a high reuse rate and is recyclable to the extent that the material can be brought back to the powder bed process.
Print Using Arnite® T AM1210 (P) Now
DSM now offers on-demand 3D printing for applications using Arnite® T AM1210 (P). Click the button below to go to the DSM portal page at Shapeways and upload your design.
- A well-known material that can be adopted quickly
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Extremely easy to print
- Improved dimensional stability due to lower moisture uptake
- Less waste due to >60% reuse rate
- Recyclable: material can be brought back to the powder bed process without any further handling
- Automotive Electronics