Small Molecule Profiling
Small Molecule Profiling: New insight
Solving real problems: Detecting defects
A manufacturer needed to understand the chemical structure of small molecules in their material to reduce volatiles, yellowing, odor and unwanted residues. So…we delivered analysis of specific components in complex mixtures using LC/GC-MS-NMR.
Molecular Structures covers our ability to identify and characterize molecules.
This means understanding the molecule and all the aspects of it; and knowing which technologies to apply, and how to integrate the data to describe it.
- SS- & L-NMR Spectroscopy (500, 600 & 700 MHz)
- HT & Meltprobe
- FTIR & Raman spectro- & microscopy
- UV-VIS microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Ion Mobility Spectrometry
- Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS)
- MALDI/ESI ASAP/EI/DCI, TOF-SIMS (Imaging) & MALDI Imaging.
Quantification covers our ability to quantify molecules and assemblies of molecules.
In addition to asking ourselves ‘how much?’, we also need to ask how much a molecule is actually doing? And indeed what is it doing? From sample taking to preparation, detection and weighing, the only way to achieve this is with repeatable precision accuracy.
- L-NMR GC-(FID/NPD/SCD/AED)
- GC-MS/MS, 2D-GC, (UP) LC, (UP)LC-MS/MS
- Ion Chromatography
- HT-, LT- & Aq-SEC, SEC-MS, SEC-LC, SEC-MALS/RI/IR/Visco, SPE, SPME, Soxhlet, ASE TREF, Fractionation, XRF, µ-XRF, ICP-AES, NAA, ICP-AES, ICP-MS, CHN
- Titrimetry, density, TOC,
- Exposure Measurements – Gas sampling.
Our capability in Data Analysis & Statistics includes the ability to process analytical raw data to enable its interpretation…and ultimately create information. Our ability to analyze and link data at different scientific levels is the key to increasing information density for our customers - and giving them new insight into their applications and how to improve them.
- DoE, White box modelling (reaction kinetics), numerical mathematics, method validation, data mining, chemometry (PLS, PCA), 6-sigma support, image data analysis, algorithm development, tools development (macros in Excel, GUI), Sensometrics.