DSM's Managing Board
Setting and achieving our goals
The Managing Board consists of three or more members to be determined by the Supervisory Board. Since 2005, members of the Managing Board have been appointed for a maximum period of four years.
The members of the Managing Board are collectively responsible for the management of the company. Notwithstanding their collective responsibility within the Managing Board, certain tasks and responsibilities for business clusters, functional areas and regional responsibilities have been assigned to individual members.
The remuneration of the members of the Managing Board is determined by the Supervisory Board based on the remuneration policy approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The functioning of and decision-making within the Managing Board are governed by the Regulations of the Managing Board, which have been drawn up in line with the Dutch corporate governance code and can be found on the company’s website.
The members of the Managing Board are:
- Feike Sijbesma, Member of the Board since July 2000; Chairman since May 2007.
- Rolf-Dieter Schwalb, Member of the Board and Chief Financial Officer since October 2006. End of current term: 2014.
- Stephan B. Tanda, Member of the Board since May 2007. End of current term: 2015.
- Stefan Doboczky, Member of the Board since May 2011. End of current term: 2015.
- Dimitri de Vreeze, Member of the Board since September 2013. End of current term: 2017.