Natural cheese coating with Delvo®Coat
Your unique needs are at the heart of our cheese coating solutions – which are based on flexible and quick product development supported by extensive application expertise and technical advice. Whether you apply your coatings by hand or machine; or non-sticky coatings...we can optimize that process for you. We can even optimize the color of your coatings to suit your brand and consumers – and we do it naturally.
Delvo®Coat protective cheese coating
Our natamycin-based cheese coating formula with PVA (Poly Vinyl Acetate) features a mechanical protective plastic coating that offers complete surface protection against yeasts and molds during cheese ripening. We can even change its color, depending on your needs.
Delvo®Coat L liquid cheese coating
This aqueous natamycin-based formula is used by our customers in a spray or dip format to control yeasts and molds in cheese processing. Again, it can be customized with (edible) colors to make your final product more attractive.
- Based on natamycin and proven against all known yeasts and molds
- Tailored to the needs of the cheese producer
- Flexible and quick product development
- Available in returnable containers
- Formulated with the latest (patent protected) ingredients
- Technical support and advice based on 45 years’ experience