White cheese with great taste
Cultures, coagulants and lipases for white cheese production
White cheese solutions from DSM help you differentiate on taste – reducing bitterness while building layers of subtle flavor and texture – whether creamy, compact, crumbly – or all three. This family of cultures, coagulants and lipases are extremely efficient in white cheese production, reducing waste by making more cheese with the same amount of milk while providing excellent phage resistance. They also deliver fast and efficient fermentation and reduced ripening times; along with a consistent PH profile. The result: Excellent quality and consistency in all types of white brined cheese.
We support these winning products with great service – for example with our industry-leading Process Scan. Using the latest software we analysis your production process quickly and painlessly with no trial & error required – and then propose practical improvements.
- A versatile flavor profile (mild, fresh or picante)
- Attractive texture profile, from compact to creamy or crumbly.
- Extended shelf life as it reduces bitterness.
- Excellent phage resistance (including three rotations for continuous cheese production).
- Predictable and robust acidification.
- Simple and easy process (and cost) improvement using our unique Process Scan technology.
If you want to know more about our solution for white cheese contact us today.