Heerlen, NL, 30 Apr 2015 18:15 CEST
Royal DSM today held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at its corporate headquarters in Heerlen (Netherlands). Shareholders approved all resolutions on the agenda.
The following resolutions were approved at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Adoption of the Financial Statements for 2014
- Adoption of the dividend for 2014 (see also separate press release)
- Release from liability of the members of the Managing Board in respect of their managerial activities
- Release from liability of the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their supervisory role
- Reappointment of Mr. S.B. Tanda as a member of the Managing Board
- Reappointment of Mrs. P.F.M. van der Meer Mohr as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Extension of the period during which the Managing Board is authorized to issue ordinary shares and to limit or exclude the preferential right when issuing ordinary shares
- Authorization of the Managing Board to have the company repurchase shares
- Reduction of the issued capital by canceling shares
Furthermore, shareholders were informed that in light of the various cost reduction programs currently being set up in the company, upon request of the Managing Board, the Supervisory Board decided to refrain from an increase in the base salary of members of the Managing Board in 2015.